Are you serving customers in the USA? Then your company might need a trained “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual” (PCQI). This person should have successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls.
- How prerequisite programs and the updated cGMP regulations relate to a food safety plan
- Identification of hazards requiring preventive controls, then determine and implement the appropriate preventive controls necessary to control those hazards
- Monitoring of preventive controls and apply effective corrective actions to root causes to provide assurances that the controls work properly
- Verification and validation of preventive controls including in a food safety plan
- Records which must be maintained and included as part of a food safety plan
- Effective development of a Supplier Approval Program, including a Foreign Supplier Approval Program
- Foundation knowledge to develop, implement and maintain the Food Safety Plan required by the FDA under the new FSMA rule
- You become an official FDA-approved Preventive Controls Qualified Individual” (PCQI)
- You become familiar with FSMA requirements
- You get help to develop, implement and maintain the Food Safety Plan
- A Co-trainer will assist the training in the local language
Presentations, discussions, case study work
Employees of food manufacturing companies, which deliver products to the US.
1500 EUR plus VAT for a 2.5 day course (15 hours and 20 training units, breaks excluded). Training documents and catering during the seminar are included.
Please note that the course fees are adapted to each local market.
Seats are limited, please pre-register for the course at firstname.lastname@example.org .Please note that the training cannot take place with less than 4 participants. In case of fewer registrations the IFS reserves the right to change the date for the training.
If any further questions arise, please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com