auditXpress for IFS certified companies
The version auditXpress for IFS certified companies enables the performance of internal audits on the basis of IFS with numerous kinds of assistance for the implementation of IFS in a company.
Audit reports generated by auditXpress for Certification Bodies can be imported into the version auditXpress for Industry as a benchmark so that they are retrievable in this ersion.
Furthermore, generating reports with auditXpress for IFS certified companies ensures that the IFS criterion “regular performance of internal audits” ismet.
auditXpress for IFS certified companies offers the following advantages:
- Simple compilation of internal audits in the company
- Additional provision of further documents for audit planning, scheduling in the course of the year
- Download option of the audit report / action plan via the IFS Database to be used when doing internal reports, provided that the Certification Body has saved the detailed results as an auditXpress file in the IFS Database (as from April 2009).
- Additional information and tips for the implementation of IFS during operation are shown for relevant requirements.
- Cross-reference of the IFS criteria pertaining to EU and US food law.
- Evaluation is identical to a normal IFS Audit
- Free of charge update of the software is only possible within the currently valid version
- Comparability between the latest IFS audit report and the internal audit report
The following components are minimum required to use auditXpress:
- PC for Vista/Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (Windows XP supported only until 31/12/2013)
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/ 2013 (Office XP/2003 supported only until 31/12/2013)
- minimum processing speed Pentium IV (2 GHz) or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- 500 MB of hard disk storage space
- graphic interface VGA or higher
- internet access