Data processing and use for the purposes of advertising and pseudonymised analysis / Newsletter subscription
On our website you have the possibility to register for our free Newsletter. The Newsletter informs about our standards, events, our offer of courses and planned projects of IFS Management GmbH as well as about the offer of our partners.
If you register for the Newsletter please submit the following declaration of consent for this purpose:
I agree to receive advertising from IFS Management GmbH in the form of Newsletters.
We need your e-mail address for the registration.
You can inform us of your name, your industry, country and company, however this is not obligatory. If you provide us with these data we will use these in order to address you personally, to adjust the information to your industry or your company and inform you of events in your country.
After sending the registration form you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us. The registration will only be effective when you have clicked on the link in the confirmation e-mail.
With the submission of my e-mail address and the voluntary details you additionally submit the following declaration of consent:
I consent to the following processing and use of my e-mail address as well as my voluntarily entered data by IFS Management GmbH:
- The storage of my entered data.
- The use of my pseudonymised data according to Section 3 Par. 6a BDSG [Federal Data Protection Act] for the following analyses and the adjustment of the Newsletter:
- Determination, which and how many links are clicked and whether a website form will be sent after clicking a certain link;
- Determination, which type of device is used should photos be called in e-mails or links clicked;
- Use of the analysis results in order to adjust the IFS Newsletter to the needs of the majority of the Newsletter subscribers.
- Evaluation of my pseudonymised data for internal statistics.
- Use of my pseudonymised data for sending me target-group-specific information, Newsletters and advertising.
- Forwarding of my pseudonymised data for marketing purposes to third parties. Personal data, according to Section 3 Par. 1 BDSG, are explicitly not forwarded to third parties!