Registration as consultant
If you are a registered consultant of the IFS database you can login with your account details by clicking on the login sign at the top of this site. If you are not registered consultant you can register here.
IFS auditors have to pay the annual fee (300 Euro) only.
Currently IFS Food Auditors, only. Other Standard modules coming soon.
Non-IFS audiors needs the starter package (one-time payment of 450 Euro)
plus the annual fee (300 Euro): 750 Euro (net)
The annual fee for the IFS Consultant Program is 300 Euro. This price includes:
- The IFS App Pro and Cloud version
- The listing on the IFS website, to be easily found by potential customers
- The possibility to convince new customers through the IFS-specific qualification
- The simplified access to all published IFS materials
- Exclusive access to further information materials, standards and updates, that make it even easier for you to train your customers on the IFS and keep them informed about news
Starter package of 450 Euro for Non-IFS-auditors
- Registration in the IFS Portal
- Intensive online course to introduce the principles of the IFS (assessment systems, process orientation and general terminology)
- Examination to become an IFS Recognized Consultant (Two attempts)
- One qualifying standard module
The registration fee for each additional qualifying standard module is 150 Euro. If you are already an auditor for several standards, all of these standards are recognized for you as a consultant. An additional module is not necessary
- Exclusive online training, developed and regularly updated by the IFS Academy and the responsible standard managers
- The listing on the website as qualified for the respective standard
- Certificate of participation as proof of qualification for third parties
IFS Consultant registration
- Online registration via points 1-6. At point 6, the Terms and Conditions must be actively confirmed.
- Release for listing by the IFS.
IFS Consultants’ list
Details for Consultant appear when you click the name:
- Standards & scopes
- Work experience
IFS Consultant Scoring System
The planned scoring system
- In the IFS Database registered members can anonymously write reviews.
- The public evaluation of consultant performance may be carried out through:
- A grading system (1-6), and on individual comments from the customers/members in the IFS Database
- IFS Consultant can answer the given comments publicly
- Number of ratings is displayed in the listing and
- From 5 customer reviews, there is a silver star
- From 20 customers reviews there is a golden star