- Introduction to the IFS and IFS Wholesale / Cash & Carry Version 2
- The checklists and their characteristics
- The KO requirements of the standardDie KO-Anforderungen des Standards
- Practical guidelines for the implementation combined with sector-specific topics (e.g. purchasing, traceability, storage management)
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment in the IFS Wholesale / Cash & Carry Version 2
- The certification process and reportingDer Zertifizierungsprozess und das Berichtswesen
- The IFS database and auditXpress
- You are familiar with the most important requirements in the IFS Wholesale / Cash & Carry Version 2
- You know how to implement the standard and which topics need special attention
- You are prepared for your IFS audit
- You know about the structure of the IFS
- You have the possibility to ask and clarify your specific questions regarding the IFS Wholesale / Cash & Carry Version 2 to and with our trainer
presentations,discussions, working groups
Quality managers in cash & carry markets, packing companies and wholesale businesses.
Please note that the price is set by the different training providers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions: [email protected]