Knowledge transfer of audit basics:
- Audit objectives and preparation
- Risk-based audit planning
- Audit methods
- Audit reports
- improvement measures
- Review exercises using the IFS standards
- Creation of meaningful reports
- Presentations, workshops and discussions,
- Case study analysis, exchange of experiences
- You know audit principles and the product-related IFS audit methods.
- You can plan and prepare internal audits and supplier audits.
- You can correctly conduct assessments.
- You can create meaningful IFS reports.
- You know how to create a concrete action plan.
Quality managers and employees of quality management, internal auditors from other areas (e.g. production managers, purchasers etc.), experts from food-related businesses
Please note that the price is set by the different training providers.
Don't hesitate do contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org