- Introduction to the standard
- Demarcation from the other IFS standards
- The requirements of IFS Broker, version 3
- The KO requirements
- IFS hazard analysis
- Practical examples
- Guidelines for the certification
- IFS Audit Portal and IFS auditXpress
- Current IFS developments
- You know when to apply the IFS Broker.
- You are familiar with the most important requirements.
- You are familiar with the structure of the IFS.
- You are prepared for your IFS Broker audit.
Presentations, discussions, case study work
Employees of the quality management / assurance team, brokers trading with food products, importers, trading agencies, interested experts from the food industry.
Please note that the price is set by the different training providers.
Don't hesitate do contact us for further information: email@example.com