Presentation of the new IFS HPC standard
- IFS requirements with a focus on the 6 KO requirements and risk assessment
- IFS Audit protocol
- Examples of IFS HPC product scopes
- Benefits of the HPC standard for manufacturers
- Certification process, including auditing reporting etc.
- You will become acquainted with the most important IFS HPC requirements.
- You will get to know the IFS HPC scoring system and its application.
- You will become acquainted with the IFS HPC certification process.
- You will appreciate the benefits of being an HPC certified manufacturer of retailer branded products.
- You will be able to assess the status of your company with regard to IFS HPC.
Presentations, discussions, workshop on case studies
Interested manufacturers (with or without previous knowledge on the standard) of
- Cosmetics / scope 1
- Household chemical products / scope 2
- Daily use household products / scope 3
- Personal hygiene products / scope 4
For example quality managers and quality representatives, laboratory managers, R&D managers, etc.
The number of participants is restricted to 10-12 persons per course in order to optimize the learning process.
Please note that the price is set by the different training providers.
Don't hesitate do contact us for further information: email@example.com