- Use of the HACCP from the IFS perspective
- Work on case studies from different food product sectors
- Use of different instruments for the development of HACCP – elements especially for the determination of CCPs (e.g. different decision trees, risk matrix)
- Verification of studied subjects by a short examination
- The participants will know the HACCP and can use it according to the IFS.
- The participants will evaluate and improve the conformity of the IFS requirements in their company.
- The participants will know different instruments and can use them in practicets.
- Focus on workshops and discussion
- Experience exchange, presentation, individual work
- Short written exam for reviewing the studied subjects
Qualified HACCP team members, employees of the quality management team of the companies with basic knowledge of HACCP, experts on the way to become an IFS auditor
The number of participants is restricted to 10-12 persons per course in order to optimize the learning process.
Please note that the price is set by the different training providers.
Don't hesitate do contact us for further information: email@example.com