Presentation of the IFS HPC standard, with a focus on risk assessment requirements
- Completely and detailed overview of the IFS HPC requirements related to the quality and product safety management system chapter
- Overview on different methods for risk assessment
- Case studies
- You are familiar with the IFS – HPC background and IFS HPC requirements on risk assessment management
- You are familiar with risk assessment (RA) and different approaches to fulfill IFS HPC requirements
- You know how IFS HPC risk assessment requirements have to be applied and how they are evaluated (examples and case studies)
- You are more capable of assessing your company in the frame of an IFS HPC certification process
Interested manufacturers (with a previous knowledge of the standard) of
- Cosmetics / scope 1
- Household chemical products / scope 2
- Daily use household products / scope 3
- Personal hygiene products / scope 4
For example quality managers and quality representatives, laboratory managers, R&D managers, etc.
Presentations, discussions, workshop on case studies.
Please note that the price is set by the different training providers.
Don't hesitate do contact us for further information: email@example.com