- The requirements of the IFS Food, version 6.1
- The KO requirements of the IFS Food, version 6.1
- IFS hazard analysis
- Practical examples
- Guidelines for the certification
- IFS Audit Portal and IFS auditXpress
- Current IFS developments
- You are familiar with the changes in the IFS Food version 6.1
- You are familiar with the requirements.
- You are familiar with the structure of the IFS.
- You are prepared for your IFS Food audit.
Presentations, discussions, case study work
Quality assurance staff members, quality management representatives, interested experts from the food industry
495 EUR plus legal VAT for a 1 day course. Seminar documents and catering during the seminar are included.
790 EUR plus legal VAT for a 2 days course. Seminar documents and catering during the seminar are included.
Please note that the course fees are adapted to each local market, e.g.
special rates for Latin America (2 days 200 US$) as well as Central and Eastern Europe are available upon request.
If any further questions arise, please don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org